- Release your old thoughts about who you are and start to dream about who you can become.
- Your only limitation is your thinking and your willingness to achieve what you want to achieve.
- Live in the “Knowing” not the “Wanting”, this small change is the first step in creating the greatest vision of yourself.
- Relinquish any boundaries you have placed on yourself, the universe is more powerful than you think, but it can only act when you are ready for it.
- Help others, find out their passions and help them create the grandest and greatest version of themselves.
Steve Jobs gave an interview where he said, “once you understand that everything around you was created by people just like you and that everything can change, you will never be the same again”. You are so much more capable than you think. Your brain is the most complex data processor on this planet, far greater than any super computer. We can process information at speeds greater than any machine. What these machines don’t have however is the power to create as we can, and certainly don’t have the power of the universe behind them. What is the greatest and grandest vision of you? Why aren’t you there? Once you understand that you are the only thing holding you back and anything can change once you are ready you will be thrown into a power greater than anything you have ever experienced.