- Be kind and loving to your loved ones. They are the easiest people to hurt.
- Surround yourself with those that are most important to you.
- Come up with your own peace treaty or responsible way of dealing with conflict.
- Help your family achieve their dreams and highest vision of themselves.
- Be mindful of how your actions affect your children.
Family are the first to take the brunt of punishment when we aren’t right with the world. Often times it is easier to be nice to those that are less meaningful than to the ones that are closest to us. Our choices and our actions run through those that we love, good and bad. Be mindful of the choices you make and the environment you create. Home is our sanctuary and place of security. Create a plan for conflict resolution, activities to reinvigorate the fun and have a clear understanding of the things that are important. It all starts with you, lead by example and be amazed at the change that will follow.