- Write down what your dreams are.
- Don’t let minor setbacks derail or demotivate you.
- The journey is not always a straight path.
- Failure is usually a part of success.
- Protect your dreams from those who don’t want the best for you.
This week we were inspired by Diana Nyad, who after multiple failed attempts finally accomplished her dream of being the first to swim from Cuba to Florida without the aid of others or a shark cage. Most of those who have accomplished great things have had to overcome huge setbacks. Hold your dream close to your heart. The time is never going to be perfect to start something new, don’t let fear hold you back just start and keep going. Others may try to derail you, you may have minor setbacks but know they are all just part of the plan for you to accomplish what you have set out for yourself. Thomas Edison made thousands of light bulbs before making one that really works, but his attitude was that he found thousands of ways not to make a light bulb. Dream Big Dreams and stay motivated you may just find that you enjoy the ride.