- Stop complaining, if you find yourself complaining about the same thing change it
- Don’t wait for things to happen for you
- Explore your passions and try something new
- Figure out and write down who it is you want to be
- Imagine the life you would have living as the person you want to be
Would you be doing what you are doing now if you could change it? Would your job change? What would your relationships look like? If you are struggling to answer these questions, there is a good chance it is time to do something different. Often times we are held back by the fear of the unknown, the fear of failure and the fear of losing who we are. If you just give yourself a chance to let go and let god you will be amazed at the results. You will be free to truly be who you were intended to be. Take that leap of faith and start planning for a bright and meaningful future. Keep creating and take action on your dreams, the stars may just align and deliver what you want but you will never know if you don’t look up.