- Find a meditation practice that works for you.
- Forgive those who have caused you harm or discomfort.
- Find 5 minutes to just be calm and quiet
- Start a journal and fill it with the truth
- Find a mantra that is meaningful to you to live by
We are our own worst enemies is what I have always heard. Why, why are we our own worst enemies? Sometimes it is because we don’t know any other way. Recently I have been doing quite a bit of reading, and came across this phrase that has become very important to me, “Create the grandest, greatest version of yourself”. Everything I do now has to sit in accord with this phrase. Serenity is all any of us truly want, we think that this comes in the form of money, possessions, relationships and so on. Serenity comes from the stillness, the knowing that I am alright and always have been and I am not the sum total of the negative experiences I have encountered. Fill your life with purpose, create the grandest, greatest version of yourself and find that peace that you have always been searching for.