- Become interested a learn about new cultures
- Stop wasting money on things your kids won’t remember and give them experiences that they will cherish forever
- Leave a positive influence on others about our culture
- Volunteer your time abroad
- The world is a playground
The world is not as scary as the media wants us to think. I have been blessed to travel in many parts of the world since I was a boy. I have backpacked through Europe and Australia, and visited many other countries around us. I have been to nearly 30 states and never have I come back from a trip regretful. We have an 18 month old and we can’t wait to show her the world. The common misconception is that travel is to expensive, especially international travel. That is not entirely true. If you do some research and plan and save accordingly you can visit anywhere you want.
Learning about new cultures and becoming interested in others is what brings us together. It is easy to cast opinion about cultures we have never experienced or met first hand. I love to read and learn about other places in the world, the beauty and majesty that is there. Become a citizen of the world and realize the goodness in all people.
Check out Nomadic Matt or on twitter @nomadicmatt