- Support organizations that give to charity
- Clean out your closet of old clothes and give to local shelter
- Give old baby toys and clothes to orphanages
- Donate your old computer to struggling youth in the area
- Inspire others to donate and share
Companies like Toms Shoes and others have become pioneers of donating profit from products sold to help millions around the world. I know there are a lot of companies out there that do the same, but many do so with out really publicizing it. Just a few years ago we noticed that a trash pick up provider in our area had pink trucks and pink lids on their trash cans. With pink being the obvious association with Breast Cancer Awareness, I contacted them to verify and sure enough a portion of their proceeds went breast cancer support. The cost of the trash service was the same as other providers, but they didn’t donate any of their earnings. Let’s work together about raising awareness to support some of these companies that are doing kind acts everyday and have a longer reach than us individually. We would love to hear from you. Have a wonderful day.