- Support your national parks
- If you see trash pick it up
- Get out in nature and enjoy the beauty
- Find something new in your area to explore
- Invite friends and family to do the same
The more in touch we are with our surroundings the better the chance we will preserve it. We just got home from visiting Little River Canyon in Alabama. We packed up the cooler and the stroller, and besides what we paid for gas the trip cost 3 dollars. Little Faith Marie joined me for a swim in the river and we hiked all around. We had a wonderful time and are teaching our daughter about nature and how beautiful it is. The closer we are to it the more apt we are to protect it. Have a wonderful weekend and share some of your pictures and stories with us.