Here are a few ideas for committing to something positive;
- Become a rescue walker at your local humane society.
- The YMCA always needs teachers for children s sports.
- If you go online to meetups.com find a volunteer group to join.
- Start a healthy habit you can share with your family( Going for a walk after dinner…)
- Commit to going to an old age home a certain day and time each week or month.
Making a commitment to something worthwhile allows us to know who we are. Each day live to elevate yourself, each day elevate one person.
“It is one of the most beautiful compensations of this life that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.”
–Ralph Waldo Emerson